Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

Here we go again! NASCAR is a complete joke! [-(

What am I referring to? This latest "Special Dispensation" for qualifying for the Sprint Unlimited Race so that no driving "slut" can wreck someone that can drive??? If the bitch didn't have tits, she wouldn't have a ride!

I tell ya, you just couldn't make this crap up?? :-

I'm betting she finishes dead last after wrecking at least two other drivers! \:D/

I'll also bet that Bill France, Sr is turning over in his grave!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:00 pm 
Site Admin

OK so with the luck of the draw the "slut" started the Sprint Unlimited Race in 6th place. At one point, before the major wrecks started she was running 18th?? :- Then the wrecks happened involving over half the field and she basically finished next to last, ie, those taken out by the wrecks were lap(s) down and she was next to the last car on the lead lap! O:)

Only positive note is I didn't see her actually wreck someone else for a change, but, she was in someone elses way most of the race!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Post Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Daytona Heh, qualified 20th for the 500 and with 25 laps left she was running 35th 1 lap down. Then she wrecked herself and the 16 trying to cut him off on an inside lane pass where she had left that door open?? :-

Last I saw had her off track from the wreck and in 35th still with 10 laps to go.

So she's starting off right about where she left off last season, ie, still can't drive and is stupid to boot from the move she tried to put on the 16 that caused the wreck!

UPDATE: The Official NASCAR finishing order has her @ 35th and 16 laps down! OUTSTANDING! :-

Post Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Hotlanta...... The "slut" started 25th but finished 20th?? Let's not forget though that even a blind squirrel will pick up an acorn once in a while!

Also didn't see where she wrecked anyone?? Again, see the above sentence! The other guys got lucky! \:D/

Post Posted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:03 pm 
Site Admin

Las Vegas and she qualified 18th? O:) BUT, in final practice she was 27th and 3+ MPH off the leaders 10 lap average! :- TYPICAL for the loser! \:D/

In the race she started 18th and finished 21st. Again, typical of someone who can't drive. That and a BUNCH of the front runners were taken out in a wreck, which moved her up at least 3 spots in the finishing order.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:23 am 
Site Admin

BEST EQUIPMENT MONEY CAN BUY AND STARTING 36th AT PHOENIX, 6 MPH OFF THE POLL SPEED BTW?? Getting worse instead of better!! Why am I not surprised! :-

Update: When you start a race in 36th position out of 39 cars, there's pretty much nowhere to go but up, unless you wreck yourself out.

So the "slut" finished 19th, again due in part to so many REAL drivers having tire blowout problems pretty much destroying their cars. Had that not happened, she would likely have been around 23rd.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

This week at Fontana she's in at 31st, 3.5 MPH off the poll winner's speed?!?! :- TYPICAL!! Now lets see who she wrecks tomorrow!!

Post Race Update: Heh, 38th!!! She wrecked herself and finished 38th!! Passed the 5 car and carried too much speed into the corner and put her own right rear quarter in the 5s left front! Then she blamed the 5 for wrecking her??? :- What an IDIOT!

And just think, the other day she was on Yahoo news bragging that she was a better driver than her gigalo boyfriend?? Man, talk about delusional! You just couldn't make that stuff up!!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:29 pm 
Site Admin

Martinsville, and she's in at 28th, her "normal" qualifying position!! :- Not a lot of speed at this track so maybe she can stay out of the way of real drivers for a change!!

UPDATE: The blind squirrel picked up an acorn, finishing 16 and on the lead lap for a change. I'm impressed.......NOT

Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:22 pm 
Site Admin

Starting her usual 26th at Texas this weekend. Lets see if she's back to her same old same old! :-

UPDATE: Finished 21st
2 laps down! [-( Rain delay made it a late start so I didn't watch it to see if she WRECKED anyone this week!

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:27 pm 
Site Admin

This week they're at Bristol, and I see the slut is in at 33rd! :-

And in Saturday practice I see she wrecked the 11?? Starting early?? \:D/

FINISH UPDATE: Started 33rd and was 1 lap down 100 laps in. Skipped a wreck caution pit stop and restarted 4th on lap 275. Then she wrecked the 7 car and after that finished 2 laps down in 27th!! Typical! :-

Post Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Richmond, she started 21st because qualifying was rained out, then proceeded to finish 24th in the race today!! \:D/

Post Posted: Sun May 01, 2016 7:07 am 
Site Admin

Today at "Dega" the slut qualified 37th! :-

So isn't this the same slut that was on the poll at Daytona just a couple of years ago? :-k And if this doesn't prove that NASCAR is "rigged" and is nothing but a hoax, I don't know what will, ie, FIRST CUP RACE IN HER FIRST REGULAR SEASON RACE AND SHE MIRACULOUSLY WON THE POLL??? AND NOT A SNIFF OF ONE SINCE??? :-

And yeah, I know, so who's the dumbass for watching this crap in the first place!! [-(

UPDATE: Well, what can I say? You'd think she would know NOT to try to make a left turn across 2 lanes of traffic on pit road?? Talk about a dumbass? :-

And if that wasn't enough, she screwed with McDowell and he finally had enough and turned her around in the middle of the pack and took out about 10 more cars. I'm amazed that she even finished 24th after some of the crap she pulled in that race!

One of these days someone is going to break bad on her and bust her in the mouth!! Can't wait!! \:D/

Post Posted: Wed May 11, 2016 9:27 am 
Site Admin

At Kentucky last week she qualified 23rd, then finished 21st, which was outstanding, and, was only 2 LAPS DOWN! :-

Only positive note is I didn't hear of or see her wrecking herself or anyone else.

Post Posted: Sun May 15, 2016 5:36 pm 
Site Admin

The Monster Mile at Dover. The slut started 31st because qualifying was rained out, not that she'd have actually done any better if it hadn't rained.

I didn't see this one and wondered how she finished 13th??? Then I read where with 40 or so to go there was a "big one" that wrecked 18 of those cars up front so that explains it. If you put those 18 cars back, then that puts her...........31st, which is where she started!

Post Posted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

In what universe does this no driving slut get all this special treatment for being 27th in points and has NEVER, EVER won a race in NASCAR? Yet she's again in the All Star Race courtesy of NASCAR's PC bullsqueeze! Chase Elliot got the fan vote this year, BUT, NASCAR also lets the slut in as an unprecedented SECOND PLACE FAN VOTE??? WTF??? Only thing the bitch is good for is wrecking herself or someone else!! :- :- :-

I don't think I'll even watch this year!

UPDATE: Well, I looked at the finishing order and she finished LAST! :- TYPICAL! Everyone finishing BELOW her was either in a wreck or had mechanical problems! But I am amazed she didn't wreck herself! :-

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog