Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm 
Site Admin

Started 24th and finished 21st only 2 laps down?? Will miracles never cease! And, I don't think she wrecked anyone this week. Of course there's always next week!

And on another note, that faggot that drives that 48 car WILL NOT win another championship this year!! \:D/

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

Qualified 24th again this week? Let's see who she wrecks tomorrow!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

Miracles never cease I guess as she finished 19th after starting 20th?? Of course the 5, 20 and 48 didn't finish so that puts her back in 22nd had they not wrecked or blown up! The 88 was 28th 4 laps down and he usually is in the top 15 so that makes her 23rd.

Good to see that 48 car blow up!! This race was encrypted and I couldn't see it. It's a shame that I couldn't see this one happen so I could laugh out loud! \:D/

Post Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:22 pm 
Site Admin

Kansas Speedway and she qualified .........wait for it..........29th AGAIN!! :-

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:47 pm 
Site Admin

Glory be, the slut finished 22nd and didn't wreck anyone? That was the 22s claim to fame this weekend!

And she was only 2 laps down! Outstanding, don't you think? :-

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

Talladega, the skank started 20th and finished 27th, which is about her skill level, but, she was the last car on the LEAD LAP?? Miracles never cease I guess!

Saw where she was in a wreck but didn't see whether she caused it or not? Probably did though!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

On the paper clip at Martinsville this week. She qualified 16th and by lap 135 she was running 27th, which is typical. I didn't get to see the entire race but see she wrecked the 38 car (in the way) and then blamed it on him, then wrecked him again.

In the end she finished 40th, which will look excellent on a resume! Wait, I guess a resume doesn't really mean anything in NASCAR as long as you have Tits! O:)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:14 am 
Site Admin

I've decided to boycott NASCAR for the next few weeks because of the Matt Kenseth suspension so I guess the skank will get a break.

BUT SHE STILL WHINES, HAS NO TALENT AND CAN'T DRIVE! IF EVERYONE SHE'S WRECKED WOULD PAY HER BACK, SHE WOULDN'T FINISH HALF THE RACES SHE STARTS! #-o

Post Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:14 pm 
Site Admin

Well, hell didn't freeze over in the past two weeks so I guess she didn't win a poll or a race in my absence! =;

But, I see she put in another "stellar" qualifying effort at Homestead, the final race of this season. 35th, isn't that awesome? :-

Can't wait to see who she wrecks this week!

Post Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:11 am 
Site Admin

Finished 24th at Homestead and only 1 lap down? Unofficial points total has her at 24th this year, up from 27th last year? Up 3 places in one year means that she "should" be the champ in 8 more years, IF, she can move up 3 per year? Yeah, right! NOT.

And I see here gigolo boy friend finished right behind her in 25th for the season. Obviously another no driving &%$#

So I guess this is the last post for this season. I'll start another thread when they go to Daytona next year.

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog