Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:20 pm 
Site Admin

Surprise, surprise, surprise!! The slut qualified 15th at the Brickyard and finished her usual 27th??? I didn't get this one as it was encrypted but sounds like I didn't miss anything.

And does anyone besides me smell a rat with this 4th Ky Bush win in the last 5 starts?? NASCAR is going to make damn sure he's in the chase no matter how many races they have to "fix"! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they already had his name on the Cup trophy!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 am 
Site Admin

Well, at Pocono she qualified 20th and actually finished 16th?? Of course there were a bunch of the usual front runners who either blew engines or ran out of gas before the end so I can't see anything here to brag about other than it appears she didn't wreck herself this week!!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:14 am 
Site Admin

She qualified 22nd at The Glenn? The 14 and 4 were 3rd and 4th while the 41 was a little slack this week at 14th. And this skank is suppose to be a road racer??? Ha!

Like I've said before, NO TALLENT! [-(

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:01 pm 
Site Admin

Finished 17th at The Glenn but if you look at where Stewart, Gordon and Kaine finished, she should have been 20th. Just the same, I didn't see where she wrecked anyone again this week so that's a plus!

Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:13 pm 
Site Admin

At Michigan she started 23rd and finished 25th TWO LAPS DOWN, typical! \:D/

I didn't get to watch this one but Jayski.com didn't mention that she wrecked herself or anyone else? What is it, two weeks in a row that she's not wrecked herself or someone else?? Damn, miracles never cease I guess, hey!

Post Posted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:01 pm 
Site Admin

Bristol this week and she qualified 32nd! OUTSTANDING!! Don't you think? \:D/

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

Just looked at the finishing order at Bristol. The "skank" finished her usual 27TH FIVE LAPS DOWN and would have been 28TH if Kenseth hadn't of blown up! Just another "stellar" performance??? [-(

Post Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:38 pm 
Site Admin

Ah yes, Darlington this weekend, which is a track that does require a bit if driving skill and she's in at her usual 30th position!! :-

Meanwhile two of the other 3 SHR entries are #2 & #3, that would be Kurt and Kevin.

Tony, back in 17th still hasn't gotten it back together and at this point I don't think he ever will. I don't care what kind of hard ass you believe he may be, he's human just like everyone else and killing someone isn't a small matter to have to deal with. That and the injuries to his leg in that sprint car wreck have just about done him in for good!

Rumor has it that Tony will be replaced by Clint Boyer in 2017.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Well, looks like neither the slut or her gigolo boyfriend can drive as both tore up cars tonight! Couldn't happen to a nicer pair, hey!

Oh, and she did hork up someone elses car when she over drove a corner and got into the side of the #6 cutting down a tire for him. Think maybe she cut one of her own in the process so I guess you can say that she wrecked not only herself tonight, but someone else as well! Typical!

EDIT: Finished 42nd 190 laps down! \:D/

Post Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

Hummm, qualified 14th at Richmond and I'm watching that one and at 100 laps in she's in 32nd and falling back. She'll be lapped by 120! Outstanding, don't you think?? :-

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Richmond Update: Looks like she finished 19th after starting 14th? She was the first car 3 LAPS DOWN though!! \:D/
Hummm, 100 laps in she was in 32nd?

I didn't watch the end of that race so I don't know how many cars she wrecked?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:35 pm 
Site Admin

Chicagoland qualifying got rained out so starting position is from Friday practice speeds. She started 25th.

I didn't get to see much of this one but she finished 26th 3 laps down! OUTSTANDING! Well, at least she didn't wreck herself this week!! :-

Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:51 am 
Site Admin

New Hampshire..............She qualified 22nd, TWO MPH off the poll speed! #4 and #41 were 2nd and 3rd? She'll be down at least 4 laps at the end of this one!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

Heh, looks like she was her normal no driving self today. Here's a quote from Jayski.com

Quote:
There was one red flag on lap 204 for a little over 6 minutes when #10-Patrick made contact with #31-Newman, the #10 spun and hit the wall then got collected by #55-Ragan, knocking both out of the race.

So as usual she wrecked herself and TWO others on the way to a 40th place finish 97 laps down! \:D/

Bad part was that she collected David Reagan after wrecking and he went out at lap 203 with her. The 31 Newman went on to finish 10th!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:01 pm 
Site Admin

Looks like qualifying got rained out again so with all those "top 10" finishes the slut has had she'll be starting.........., wait for it..............,24th again! \:D/

Dover is the "Monster Mile" and I'm betting she's not going to fair well there at all! I'll guess 30th 5 laps down unless, SHE WRECKS HERSELF AGAIN! :-

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog