Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:18 am 
Site Admin

Qualified 14th at Michigan and it was all down hill from there! Yup, she wrecked herself and about 5 or 6 other cars only 25 laps in. And Ryan Newman was released and SHR kept this skank? :-

Danica Patrick triggers multi-car wreck early at Michigan

http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-cup/ne ... -michigan/

Post Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Well, the skank qualified 24th on a real race track, ie, the Bristol bull ring! I wonder who or how many she'll wreck this week? :-

Say, didn't Newman qualify 11th? =;

Oh, and after the last race Newman is 9th in the points. The skank is 28th!! O:)

Update: 150 laps in and she's down two laps in 36th! :- =D> This race is on ABC and I can get this one. Good to see the 48 car get busted for speeding on pit road! \:D/

Update2: 350 laps in and she's down 5 laps in 31th. \:D/ OUTSTANDING, don't you think? :-

Update3: Finished 27th and only 7, YES THAT'S SEVEN LAPS DOWN! =; =D>

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 pm 
Site Admin

Atlanta and she qualified her usual 28th. What can I say? Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn once in a while.

I didn't see this one but from what I understand it was the crew chief's pit stop strategy not her driving talent that got her that 6th place finish and there weren't enough laps left after that for her to work in a wreck. So be it but she's still 28th in the points and a no driving twit!
:-

Post Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:03 am 
Site Admin

Chicago, was given the 18th starting spot because of the rain and then finished 19th (last car on the lead lap again) after wrecking her Gigolo boyfriend just a few laps from the end.

I tell ya, this twit couldn't drive a douche bag nozzle!
:-

Post Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:48 am 
Site Admin

Lets see, started 18th and finished 19th at New Hampshire, typical but at least she didn't wreck anyone.

Fast forward to Dover where she started 13th and finished 25 TWO laps down, which is more her style! But hey, this is two races in a row that she didn't wreck someone? Is she actually getting better? ;-) Nah, just that the other drivers were lucky is all! \:D/

Post Posted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:32 am 
Site Admin

Kansas Speedway and she's back to her "stellar" 29th starting position! \:D/ Probably be at least 3 laps down at the end of this one. There's just no substitute for "TALENT"!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:20 pm 
Site Admin

Last week at Charlotte, started 14th and finished 26. Typical and she wrecked yet again, which is also typical.

This week at "Dega" she's in at her usual 27th! Remember when this "twit" was on the poll at Daytona 2 years ago? Yeah, right. Just like that 3 car was on the poll there this year. Just a complete freaking joke if you ask me. In fact, I keep asking myself just WTF I keep watching it?? :-({|=

Post Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 pm 
Site Admin

Looks like her Gigolo boyfriend didn't make the race at Dega last weekend? Good for him! I also see where she went whining to NASCAR about him not making it?

This week at Martinsville, a bull ring where you're actually required to have "TALENT" and she's in at 30th? :- Lets see how many guys she can wreck this week! =D>

Post Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:32 pm 
Site Admin

NO TALLENT................AGAIN!

But we already knew that, didn't we! Started 30th at Martinsville and finished a stellar 34th NINE LAPS DOWN! \:D/ Outstanding, don't you think!!

Oh, and as usual, she was involved in not one, but TWO wrecks! :-

And along that same line, I see that 48 car finished 32nd and wasn't even listed in the wreck group? =; Good for him!

Post Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:01 pm 
Site Admin

Qualified 27th at Texas. No surprise there, hey! Meanwhile her teammates all qualified in the top 6!

Oh and the 31 of Newman is in at 7th! \:D/

Post Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:29 am 
Site Admin

At Texas she started 27th and finished 36th, another stellar performance? :-

I didn't see where she wrecked anyone this week though as her car number wasn't mentioned as involved in any of the caution flags. Again, there's NO substitute for TALENT, which she DOES NOT HAVE!

Post Posted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:44 am 
Site Admin

This week at Phoenix she starting 32nd! Outstanding don't you think. She's only 4MPH off the poll! :-

Post Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:28 pm 
Site Admin

What a fitting end to the season at Homestead, don't you think? She's qualified a 32nd, yet another stellar effort by the no driving skank! :-

Sorry for not updating the previous post about Phoenix but it wasn't anything to write home about. That, and to be honest I just forgot about it. I will update after the race at Homestead though as that's the last race of the season.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm 
Site Admin

Glory be!! Started 32nd and finished 18th on the LEAD LAP and I didn't see her name in the wreck list? Miracles never cease I guess.

And Newman in the 31 car came within TWO points of winning it all today finishing 2nd in the last race behind #4 Harvick. Say, didn't he Newman) drive for SHR and was let go last year? And didn't they keep that no driving skank instead? :- You just can't fix stupid, can you! O:)

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog