Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: That 10 Car!
 Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 8:59 am 
Site Admin

I didn't watch that All Star Race last segment but in the other segments she finished DEAD LAST?? :- ](*,)

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:55 pm 

Not to worry as she finished in LAST PLACE in that final segment also!! And overall, she was also last! Looking good! :-

Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 pm 
Site Admin

Would have been nice to see someone wreck that freaking 48 car!!! [-( Image

Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2013 9:06 am 

Have to wonder if Stenhouse got any loving last night?? O:) I'd bet he slept by himself!! #-o =D>

But she only managed to wreck the 2 car (that I saw) and part of that was the prick Stenhouse running her up the track. Lead, follow or get the frack off the track! ](*,) Both the 17 and the 2 should have known better than to go 3 wide with her in the first place since she's got no clue! [-(

Anyway, it was another of those "stellar" 29th place finishes 15 laps down! She was in good company though as that 48 car had his share of problems as well and was 5 laps down. Too bad he even got to finish the race though as I'd have loved to have seen him in the garage in 43rd!

Until next time, keep your eye on that 10 car as you never know who she'll wreck next! ;-)

Post Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:52 pm 
Site Admin

Stellar qualifying for that 10 car at Dover, hey!! Had to get in on owner points as she was 4mph off the poll speed??? The 39 car, which is the same equipment she has qualified 5th!!

I just tuned in that race and she's already 4 laps down and it's only 50 laps into a 400 lap race?? At this rate she'll be 24 laps down by race end, IF she finishes that is! :-

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 am 
Site Admin

Yet another "stellar" qualfying attempt? Oh, no, wait, qualifying was rained out so she gets to start 30th on points!

Started the race 30th of 42 cars and finished 29th with only 35 cars still on the track? Yet another "stellar" finish! But hey, at least she was still on the lead lap this time!! Hey, hey! Things are looking up! :- Next thing ya know she'll be on the poll at Daytona! O:)

Didn't get to see this one so I don't know if she wrecked anyone or not?

Post Posted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:44 pm 

Yeah, lets give credit where credit is due. At least she finished THIS race on the lead lap even if it was 29th place! =D>

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:56 pm 

Looking like another "stellar" qualifying attempt @ what, 8 MPH off the poll! Gotta love it! \:D/

Post Posted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Woo'Ho, Finished 13th on the lead lap? Must have had the Daytona engine in this week! O:)

Meanwhile it was a good day for me as the 48 finished 28th! \:D/

Post Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:00 pm 
Site Admin

Well lets seeqq now. I can't get these races on TV so I can't know what's going on during the races. At Sonoma she qualified 30th and finished 29th? Don't know if she wrecked anyone during the race.

This week at Kentucky she started 29th. Again, I didn't see this race but I see she finished 23rd and was even on THE LEAD LAP!! Will miracles ever cease?? A top 20 finish on the lead lap TWO WEEKS IN A ROW?? O:) And also I don't know if she wrecked anyone else in the process cuz I couldn't watch it.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm 
Site Admin

Ah yes. Yet another stellar qualifying @ 32nd at New Hampshire then took out 3 in a wreck and finished 37th??

And Stewart is letting Ryan Newman go in order to keep this twit?? I thought Stewart had more sense than that?? I guess not, hey!!

Post Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

Indy 400 qualifying today. WAIT FOR IT......................... She qualified a "stellar" 33rd =D> while Newman won the pole and Stewart was 5th?? Say, didn't she drive in the Indy car series there?? O:)

Now lets see how may cars she can wreck tomorrow!! :-

Post Posted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:10 pm 
Site Admin

Team mate Newman finished 1st and Stewart finshed 4th. The "twit" finished 30th 2 laps down?? And Stewart is going to let Newman go instead of her at the end of this season??? What a dumb ass!!

Post Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:24 pm 
Site Admin

WHO DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING????

Looks like Godaddy just might be making waves that the car they sponsor keeps running at the back of the pack!! So much so that Tony Stewart is going to have to help out to keep the "twit" sponsored!

From http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm if you want to read it there.

Quote:
GoDaddy sponsoring Stewart at Pocono: Walking through the garage this weekend at Pocono Raceway, #14-Danica Patrick will spot another driver in a GoDaddy firesuit. And it won't be because GoDaddy IZOD IndyCar Series driver James Hinchcliffe took a wrong turn on his way to the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in Lexington. It's because Patrick's boss and Stewart-Haas Racing teammate Tony Stewart has joined the GoDaddy team for Sunday's GoBowling.com 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Pocono and will drive the #14 GoDaddy Chevy. While Patrick, driver of the #10 GoDaddy Chevy for SHR, will be behind the wheel of her iconic green car at Pocono, Stewart's will be painted primarily black.(Stewart-Haas Racing), see an image of the car on the #14 team paint schemes page.(7-31-2013)

Post Posted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:44 pm 
Site Admin

Image Oh boy, isn't it great? Another superb qualifying run @ 34th at Pocono?? Newman was what, 4th in the same equipment?? And Stewart was 20th?? Image

Tell me again why the "twit" is driving this car? [-(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog