Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » General Topics

Post subject: Re: Hello???
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:58 am 

Wow Chuck you have been busy. My condolences to your family for your losses. Next time you see Eddy let him know they are in my thoughts and prayer. =P~ I don't know if he comes on here anymore. My Son in laws Papaw that lives in Hardinsburg died this past week. about 6 years ago they said he had 3 months. O:)

Again congrts on the 30 years and the repeat of the award. did you save me any cake? =;

6.7772 @ 101.51 1/8th 10.747 @ 122.24 1/4

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:29 am 

WR169 wrote:
Wow Chuck you have been busy. My condolences to your family for your losses. Next time you see Eddy let him know they are in my thoughts and prayer. =P~ I don't know if he comes on here anymore. My Son in laws Papaw that lives in Hardinsburg died this past week. about 6 years ago they said he had 3 months. O:)

Again congrts on the 30 years and the repeat of the award. did you save me any cake? =;

Thanks Steve, I should be talking to Eddy today and I'll pass that along. Pancreatic cancer has a nearly zero cure rate, less than 1%. The doc told us the only cases they have even limited success in treating are the ones they find by accident. By the time there are any symptoms it's too late.

Thanks for the congrats and there is a little cake left, but you better hurry if you want any =; .

Chuck's Automotive
Full line Computech dealer
chucksautomotive@yahoo.com

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am 

WR169 wrote:

X2!!!

Best MPH 170.71
Barry

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:35 am 
Site Admin

Beretta wrote:
WR169 wrote:

X2!!!

X3!!!

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:16 pm 

I'm around pretty much every day but only post about the stupid mistakes I make. lol

\:D/ [-( ](*,)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:31 pm 

Thanks guys. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

Chuck's Automotive
Full line Computech dealer
chucksautomotive@yahoo.com

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:31 pm 

I've been a little busy. I'm making a O2 sensor package that will hang from the ceiling in Kevin's dyno cell. Mark and I have contributed parts to make it work. Soldering itty bitty wires and insulating with shrink tubing can get fiddly. It has two LC-1s, an SSI-4, and has two analog gauges to display O2 in real time. It will have the ability to calibrate the LC-1s and will use LEDs to display if the LC-1s are operating correctly. Session recording will be via the brand new Innovate Pocket Recorder mounted on the dyno console.

It's just about done and I'll start a new thread and post pictures of it then.

Board index » Racing Forum » General Topics