Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Drive Train, Suspension and Brakes

Post Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am 

Hey guys,

Dave has asked me to help post his chassis seminar tour schedule for 2011 and how to get gift certificates and pricing of his seminars. I hope some of you can attend his class's as they are informative and fun to be in. Pricing is fair and he has a bunch of locations for which he has never had in the past. He has a helping hand with some sponsorship so his tour date's have expanded. Pass the info on to other sites that you may visit to help get the info out there. He also has a facebook page as well. Here is the info. I hope some of you get a chance to attend his class's. Thanks.

John

Howdy Guys,
I am hoping you will read this announcement then paste it onto your favorite forums. This is the only way I can get the word out about my tour.
Thanks for the help!
Dave

Christmas Gift Certificates for Dave Morgan’s Seminar Available Electronically
2011 American Tour…

With the holidays coming, what better time than now to suggest to your friends and family of how much you’d like to attend one of Dave Morgan’s seminars. A gift certificate can be sent electronically so that your stocking can be stuffed with a printed certificate.
The certificate can’t be ordered online, you will need to call Dave direct at 567/242-9779
The 2011 Seminar Season is pretty-well established with only four cities left without confirmed venues (San Diego, CA, Fargo ND, Minneapolis, MN and Pierre, SD. The season marks a turning point in the program due to support from Racepak Data Systems, the presentation now includes PowerPoint images.
“This is cool because now I can show jpeg photos, better drawings and even some videos,” Morgan said. “When Roger Conley, of Racepak told me he wanted to help make the seminars better, he meant what he said. I’m still learning how to take advantage of this technology but each seminar is getting better in its usage of the new projector.”
The two-day event is actually a seminar, on Saturday, with a workshop on Sunday. Call for pricing. Attendance at the seminar alone is accepted, but anyone wanting to attend the workshop must either attend the seminar on Saturday, or be a previous student from a past seminar.
To learn more about the seminar outline, please visit Dave’s website at http://www.davemorganseminars.com. You can also use the opportunity to view photos from past workshops by scrolling to the bottom of the home page. You can also read testimonials from former students. There is even a self-test you can take to discover whether or not you need the seminar.
You can register online or call Dave at 567/242-9779.
Here are the current dates…
Jan 8-9 Toronto, Ont. Canada The Chassis Shop 905/420-1381
Jan 15-16 Newport News, VA TBA TBA
Jan 22-23 Dallas, TX LenMar Motorsports 817/466-9942
Feb 5-6 Loveland, CO Overkill Chassis 970/581-8134
Feb 12-13 Knoxville, TN TBA TBA
Feb 19-20 Scranton, PA Jeff Gretz 570/947-8383
Feb 26-27 Vineland, NJ TBA TBA
Mar 5-6 Akron, OH TBA TBA
Mar 27-28 Chicago Alston Race Cars 847/395-3500
April 2-3 Seattle Winner’s Automotive 206/241-0112
April 9-10 Malta TBA TBA
April 23 Minot Magic City International Dragway 567/242-9779
April 30-May 1 Winnipeg TBA TBA
May 7-8 Edmonton TBA TBA

Motor City Muscle
Induction-Solutions
Fuelab Fuel System
D & S Engines
My Wife & Family

R.i.p. Doug Cunningham, gone, not forgotten.

Board index » Racing Forum » Drive Train, Suspension and Brakes