Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Electrical and Electronics

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:58 pm 

the firebird has a k&r switch panel and board all wires are printed and one cable from switch panel to the board like on your puter it,s the easiest iv seen so far.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:29 pm 

henny496 wrote:
I am not good at this part of the project
I hope more guys write in with tips or pointers. I usually ask the dumb questions after I have already made my mistakes
take care
Tom

Tom can you get it to Calgary at the end of May? I'll be there for a week or so and could help you out..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:19 pm 
Site Admin

Sam wrote:
I'll be there for a week or so and could help you out..

Hey buddy, are ya coming by Concord, Va on your way back? If you can fly into Lynchburg, Va I can pick you up and we can have a beer or twelve and discuss our expensive engine projects! =; If you're coming by I can supply you with a sleeping bag and a couch and I can put you up for a few days, and maybe even arrange a tour of Sonny's Racing Engines while you're here. Might even be able to get you to a race track for a pass in my Camaro, if you can reach the gas and brake and don't mind going slower! O:) =; =; =; =;

Good opportunity buddy! Come on down! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Use up some of those frequent flyer miles and stop in.

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:05 pm 

Like Ron said the K&R deal is neat but pricey, I just installed the Autorod controls 8000R panel in the vega and I will say for $230.00 it is the shizzle.
A battery cable going to a block with 8 fuses & relays preinstalled all you do is connect the computer style cable from the switches to the board and all components wire to the board terminals.
Very simple too install \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Mark

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:25 pm 

Ken0069 wrote:

Hey buddy, are ya coming by Concord, Va on your way back? If you can fly into Lynchburg, Va I can pick you up and we can have a beer or twelve and discuss our expensive engine projects! =; If you're coming by I can supply you with a sleeping bag and a couch and I can put you up for a few days, and maybe even arrange a tour of Sonny's Racing Engines while you're here. Might even be able to get you to a race track for a pass in my Camaro, if you can reach the gas and brake and don't mind going slower! O:) =; =; =; =;

Good opportunity buddy! Come on down! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Use up some of those frequent flyer miles and stop in.

Ken I'd love to but (why is there always a but?) it's a family trip. I'm planning on getting over later in the year... you know when theres some good air... I'll keep you posted theres several I'd like to hook up with..

Board index » Racing Forum » Electrical and Electronics