Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Electrical and Electronics

Post Posted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:52 pm 

This info was sent to me first thing this morning...hot off the press! I should have one of these headed my way in a week or so...RaceData is really trying to give the bracket racer all the info we need and doing it on a budget...I have one of their i50's now and it is simply awesome...can't wait for the iDash!!!

27 Channels
Records 10 45 second race sessions
100 samples per second
Main page display shows up to 10 sensor outputs
Dimensions 3” x 7” x 1”
USB download recorded data

Base system includes:

Engine RPM
Drive shaft RPM
Oil Pressure 0 – 100PSI
Fuel Pressure 0 – 100PSI
Water Temperature 360 degree F
Transmission Temperature 360 degree F
Battery Voltage
G force acceleration
Trans-Brake event monitor
Two Programmable warning Lights
Ilink Pro down-load software
Cables and connectors

Options:
Up to 4 pressure / vacuum sensors
Up to 3 wet temperature sensors
8 EGT’s
2 O2 sensors
Shock travel sensors
Programmable Water pump and Fan control
WOT
TPS

The Idash is a 27 channel data logging dash system. Designed as a complete data center in one location, the Idash gives users all the features of a high-speed data logger and a highly visible digital dash. The Idash can display sensor output and record data for up to 27 channels. The Idash can store ten 45 second race sessions and keep the recorded data safe until you want to see it. The Idash includes our Ilink Pro data analysis software, a powerful tool that makes understanding your recorded race data easy.

The Idash requires far less dash space than traditional gauges do. Overall dimensions are 3” tall by 7” wide and a depth of 1”. Installation options are numerous with the two most popular solutions being a surface mount or cutting a hole in a flat panel and inserting the dash for a clean flush fit. Four threaded mounting points on the back of the display housing and our optional dash mounting kits make what ever your installation choice is a simple task.

The Idash digital display gives users two separate display pages of information. The primary Idash display page displays engine RPM and up to 10 sensor outputs like oil, fuel, vacuum pressures, engine RPM, O2, water, oil and transmission fluid temperatures. The second page can display all 8 egts and engine RPM. A simple push button is used to toggle between display pages. The display screen page toggle button can be mounted in any easy to reach location.

Board index » Racing Forum » Electrical and Electronics