Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Fuel Systems

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:28 pm 

i have become a rengade racing fuel dealer and was woundering if anyone on here have anygood or bad dealing with renegade i can say their prices are quite a bit lower then VP. just curious if anyone has back to back comparision testing?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:33 pm 
Site Admin

I've looked into their C12 equilivent but have yet to run any of it. May do that this spring. I did buy a drum of their Methanol last year and had no problems with it that I know of other than it was more expensive than what I had been using from a local guy.

Mike Croley (Master Dist. for Renegade Racing Fuels) is a member here and that brand has been discussed in the past.

viewtopic.php?t=9190

Also you can do a search for his name here and find other posts that he has commented on.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm 

I have used it and didn't notice any difference with VP.

Chuck's Automotive
Full line Computech dealer
chucksautomotive@yahoo.com

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:27 pm 

gearhead what fuel were you using?

Post Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 pm 

85monte_ss wrote:
gearhead what fuel were you using?

110, the purple stuff. I used some of the 112 before that I got stuck with and I didn't change the tune on my car for it but it didn't run any better than it did on the 110. I had ordered the 110 and when he dropped off the 112 he told me they were discontinuing the 110 which I doubted then found out wasn't true. I don't buy race gas from him anymore.

Chuck's Automotive
Full line Computech dealer
chucksautomotive@yahoo.com

Post Posted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:19 am 
Site Admin

RE: Renegade 110+ race gas! No one posts here except me and this "may" seem like I'm talking to myself but keep in mind that there still are a bunch of ppl coming here daily to read via the search engines so I'm going to add some recent personal experience to this thread on Renegade Race Gas.

I've run C12 in the past @ $11.25 or so a gallon because my engine is 15.2 to 1 compression. Local supplier told me that I "might" be able to run that Renegade 110+ instead so this spring I bought 5 gallons of it to try for the first time out running my "old faithful" two circuit 8896 Dominator I converted back 3 or 4 years ago.

Well, after two test sessions and 8 runs with Renegade 110+ I can say that the engine is happy with it as I'm back to the same jet and total ignition timing that I ran with the much more expensive C12. Not only that, but the car ran within .015 ET and .1 or so MPH of what it did with C12 and DUAL carbs on a tunnel ram last year.

So in my case it will be Renegade 110+ race gas from now on when I run the gas carb/s. \:D/

Oh, and did I mention that the Renegade 110+ race gas is $8.50 a gallon from my local supplier? ;-)

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Board index » Racing Forum » Fuel Systems