Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Fuel Systems

Post Posted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:43 pm 

I received an e-mail about these fuel regulators the other day and thought I would pass it along in case anybody might have an interest in them. They sound like a good concept in conjunction with their variable speed fuel pumps.

http://www.mooregoodink.com/news/?p=2797

http://fuelab.com/

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:34 pm 

Fuelab is a major sponsor of the NMCA and they have demonstration benches set up and they open a valve to increase flow and you can hear the pump pickup speed and flow more. I have talked to the owner a couple of times when he comes over to Andy Warrens pit. We discussed our set up and I told him what we had and he told me if it ain't broke why change it. I like that in a company. =; Believe me if we do have problems or decide to change this company is what I will change to. Elkyman runs their stuff also.

6.7772 @ 101.51 1/8th 10.747 @ 122.24 1/4

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

WR169 wrote:
Elkyman runs their stuff also.

And it's a "quid pro quo" deal so keep that in mind. ;-)

Me, I'm always skeptical of the "new trick of the day" type stuff. If it's been out for a year or so and A LOT of ppl swear by it then maybe I'll try it but new stuff? Nah. Been there, done that with less than positive results MANY times in the past.

I will say however that it's good to hear that when Steve asked about the stuff the guy didn't try to sell him something he didn't need! ;-)

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:40 pm 

Ahh yes a young company working it's way into the business. Give it time. I have been burned by the put this on it will pick up a tenth also =; [-X Sitting back and being skeptical is one thing but to see it in action and on cars with good results is another. ;-)

Post Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:32 am 

SEMA announced yesterday that Fuelab won the Runner Up Award in the Best Engineered New Product category for our new Electronic Fuel Pressure Regulator!

"SEMA has announced the winners of the New Products Showcase Awards, held Tuesday at the 2011 SEMA Show. The event recognizes the most cutting-edge automotive products either on the market or about to hit the market. This year, nearly 2,000 new p...roducts were submitted for consideration, according to the association.

Criteria that ranked high on the judges’ selection for the New Product Showcase Awards included superiority of innovation, technical achievement, quality and workmanship, consumer appeal and marketability, according to the association."See More

Post Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:10 pm 

Hey Ken,

One thing you could do is, call and ask for Brian, the owner, and tell him what you have now, and that you would be interested in trying his components, and ask if he would be willing to help you out with a deal of some sort and see what he says!!! We have a very good rapport and from what I have used so far, not a whole lot compares to there components. I am not saying go out and buy there stuff because it is awesome, but that it is up & coming, a proven new designed with components that work, and work very well.

With the problems I had in St. Loiuse with the BG stuff, Fuelab just eats the BG stuff up. Now, I need to send my pump in to Brian for a checkup per him so he can log wear and such to track my pump, and that works for me. You never know what can happen!!!! just sayin =; never hurts to ask right? ;-)

So far I have had not one problem at all, but I have only had there parts on my car for this year only, and so far, I AM PLEASED WITH 5 FOOT WHEELSTANDS!!!!! =; =; =; even with the power adder I run now.

I will give feedback once I talk with brian about my pump inspection. News at 11. :-$

Motor City Muscle
Induction-Solutions
Fuelab Fuel System
D & S Engines
My Wife & Family

R.i.p. Doug Cunningham, gone, not forgotten.

Board index » Racing Forum » Fuel Systems