Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Fuel Systems

Post Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:56 pm 

Hey guys,

I have a chance to run a 70 Pontiac GTO Judge in Bowling Green in MAY 1-3RD and I have a problem, the guys car has a 1000 cfm carb on it and the rules in Nostalgia Muscle Car only allow a 950 cfm carb. O:) Does anyone have a MINT 950 Holley or a Proform carb I can barrow or maybe buy if the owner can get the cash???? It needs to be like the HP version, no choke horn, and all the good stuff on it like notched float, jst extensions, sight glass bowls, both primary and 2ndry throttle shaft adj. and 4 corner idle screw blocks, vitan needle & seat???? I would love to find a Proform carb if possible as I had one & it was just flawless on my big block. Can someone get ahold of me if you have one to sell or to have so I can barrow it for this season????? I am sure a deposit can be sent, I really need to race this year and I will be the driver to showcase this car off for many big named Ponitac people and company sponsors in the NMCA and down to Carlise, Pa. for the Pontiac show, so a little help here could go a long ways here, thanks to all. ;-)

John
248-496-5130

I HAVE GOOD CREDENTIALS TOO, so if you need assurance or references, let me know and I can send some people who know me with there phone numbers to verify I am not a theif =;

Motor City Muscle
Induction-Solutions
Fuelab Fuel System
D & S Engines
My Wife & Family

R.i.p. Doug Cunningham, gone, not forgotten.

Board index » Racing Forum » Fuel Systems