Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » General Topics

Post subject: OK guys
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:33 pm 
Site Admin

The home page is ready. All that's needed is for Mel and you others to decide this is all working as you want it to.

Mel previewed the home page last night and gave his seal of approval. Faye has put the site logo on the old test page on my computer site but has had the grand kids over this afternoon so that will get done here as soon as they leave for home. I must say it does look good and I think you all will be happy with it. It's not too plain but not too fancy either, sort of just right. Anywho, soon as Mel gets in tonight and checks things out we'll all take a final look around to see if anything here on the board needs to be changed, etc.

I'm looking forward to getting it online so the rest of the guys on RJ that want to leave can. I'm also going to send the URL to Ryan on Racing Junk when we open it up so he can see that we did what I told him we would do if he didn't moderate his board. No fault on him though as that's the way he wants to run it. Not my perferred method mind you but he has a right to do whatever he wants with that one. It's America, and you can even be wrong if you want =D>

So, let's check things out and see if she meets everyone's approval! \:D/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:17 pm 
Site Admin

nlmsc33 wrote:
hey guys.

ken the banner links to each page on the top of home page are hot but the links in the verbage describing each one are not.

also i think we need a "home" button in each page as once you click on a page you're stuck there.... or did i miss it somewhere?

Huh? :-k Don't know what you mean? Are you talking about the Home page or what?

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Oh, BTW, whatever happened to the "Back" button on your browser? #-o

Yeah, those things are working Mel. They weren't last night but those are working now. She remembered you saying something about it and she fixed it. Home button on each page also, see the next paragraph!

You'll also find that there isn't a link back to the home page from the forum. The forum is written in PHP, which Faye has no experienc in so that part will have to come some time later when she has the time to LEARN to insert that link.

Anything else?

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Board index » Racing Forum » General Topics