Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » General Topics




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:11 pm
Posts: 2922
Location: NJ
Venezuela Dictator Vows To Bring Down U.S. Government

Venezuela government is sole owner of Citgo gasoline company

Venezuela Dictator Hugo Chavez has vowed to bring down the U.S. government. Chavez, president of Venezuela, told a TV audience: "Enough of imperialist aggression; we must tell the world: down with the U.S. empire. We have to bury imperialism this century."
The guest on his television program, beamed across Venezuela, was Cindy Sheehan, the antiwar activist. Chavez recently had as his guest Harry Belafonte, who called President Bush "the greatest terrorist in the world." Chavez is pushing a socialist revolution and has a close alliance with Cuban dictator Fidel Castro. Regardless of your feelings about the war in Iraq, the issue here is that we have a socialist dictator vowing to bring down the government of the U.S. And he is using our money to achieve his goal! The Venezuela government, run by dictator Chavez, is the sole owner of Citgo gas company. Sales of products at Citgo stations send money back to Chavez to help him in his vow to bring down our government.
Take Action Please decide that you will not be shopping at a Citgo station. Why should U.S. citizens who love freedom be financing a dictator who has vowed to take down our government?

Very important. Please forward this to your friends and family. Most of them don't [-X

_________________
ecbrc high point boat overall 2008
ecbrc class champs 2008
chatanooga us champions, oct 14th, 2007.
ecbrc super stock 315 4bbl 2007 champs. high point boat overall 2007.
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 708
I think we need to do somethin quick....no matter what....OrI wont be racin for awhile....of course ,,I've heard somethin similar with other petro companies.They all suck...!

_________________
Image

THE ATOMIC BANEGA(BANANA/VEGA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BagEEa8JDo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:48 am
Posts: 834
Location: Lenoir City Tennessee
aint that the truth..they only do it cause they can...everybody gripes about gas prices,but what do you do either pay it or sit at home...it sucks any way you look at it


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:57 pm
Posts: 708
Yep,,2.97 for reg unleaded ....thank god for that new cycle ,,34 to 36 mpg..and its fun... :-$

_________________
Image

THE ATOMIC BANEGA(BANANA/VEGA)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BagEEa8JDo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:17 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:38 am
Posts: 11804
Location: Coming At Ya!
Oil is a commodity and it's price is driven by supply and demand. You can thank the liberal left for part of this as the environmentalists have crippled the petro chemical industry in this country. There is a ton of oil off the continental shelf as well as the Alaskan Wildlife Refuge that the enviro weenies won't let us touch. Not only that, but there hasn't been a new refinery built in over 30 years and the last time I looked, they have been selling the s**t out of cars during that time.

So what does all this mean? It means that we're up the creek without a paddle and it's getting late. Even if they start the process of drilling for oil here it will take 5 years before it hits the market and it will take longer than that to build another refinery. Just bend over and grab your ankles because it's going to hurt. Gas will be over $3.50 a gallon by July 4th weekend!

_________________
Big Boyz Toyz!

Image

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)


Last edited by Ken0069 on Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:11 pm
Posts: 2922
Location: NJ
traysvega wrote:
Yep,,2.97 for reg unleaded ....thank god for that new cycle ,,34 to 36 mpg..and its fun... :-$
hahaha, that is one excuse to ride, i will have to write that one down... =D>

_________________
ecbrc high point boat overall 2008
ecbrc class champs 2008
chatanooga us champions, oct 14th, 2007.
ecbrc super stock 315 4bbl 2007 champs. high point boat overall 2007.
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:48 am
Posts: 834
Location: Lenoir City Tennessee
Ken0069 wrote:
Oil is a commodity and it's price is driven by supply and demand. You can thank the liberal left for part of this as the environmentalists have crippled the petro chemical industry in this country. There is a ton of oil off the continental shelf as well as the Alaskan Wildlife Refuge that the enviro weenies won't let us touch. Not only that, but there hasn't been a new refinery built in over 30 years and the last time I looked, they have been selling the s**t out of cars during that time.

So what does all this mean? It means that we're up the creek without a paddle and it's getting late. Even if they start the process of drilling for oil here it will take 5 years before it hits the market and it will take longer than that to build another refinery. Just bend over and grab your ankles because it's going to hurt. Gas will be over $3.50 a gallon by July 4th weekend!


well that realy sucks...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:11 pm
Posts: 2922
Location: NJ
ok, we got off track. this was not about fuel prices but about the owner of citgo, hogo travez to bring down the us goverment =;

_________________
ecbrc high point boat overall 2008
ecbrc class champs 2008
chatanooga us champions, oct 14th, 2007.
ecbrc super stock 315 4bbl 2007 champs. high point boat overall 2007.
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:32 pm 
 
tonyy358 wrote:
ok, we got off track. this was not about fuel prices but about the owner of citgo, hogo travez to bring down the us goverment =;


Well I think we should make that our 51's state and Iraq our 52'd state and if they don't like it we should just Insinerate the area's and just walk on in ......................................Just kidding guys \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Mitch


Top 
  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Racing Forum » General Topics


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron