Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:50 am 

When I look up Al-Jazeera, (yes I remember them from past wars) the web has all kinds of information about how unbiased they are and how top notch they are as an Arab news network. Even using credible sources as Hillary Clinton. Why do I have a hard time believing this.

Could someone from the far Left please explain to me how there leaders and news reporters who advance there cause are not enemies of our country. I am having a hard time not seeing them as more detrimental to America than our actual enemies.

I guess I just don't understand the progressive thought process. Can you back all of it or just some of it and still be for all of it, or what?

I need to go to a Re-education camp or something.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:34 am 
Site Admin

I have what is known as FTA Satellite TV systems here in my house, ie, two B.U.D. systems (Big Ugly Dish) otherwise known as Cband satellite TV systems. One dish is 10ft in diameter and the other is 7.5ft.

There are several satellites up there that broadcast international news in English including Al Jazerra, CCTV (China) Russian News, NHK, BBC and a few others that don't come to mind at the moment. I've watched some of all of those and they do pretty much cover "mainstream" stuff going on here in the USA.

Where the problem comes in though is that most all do have a hidden "agenda", which is usually intended to make them look good to those of us who may be watching. Al Jazerra is owned by some really rich Arab dude (rich from our oil money) in Qatar.

But if you have any doubts as to why the sale of Current TV went to the Arabs, one only needs to read this article.

http://news.yahoo.com/glenn-beck-tried- ... nance.html

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog