Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post subject: Re: Brrrrrrrrrr
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:15 pm 

yeah the off track It happened by accident but how about this; look at the developed countries of the world and where are the wars and the troubles? Thee predominantly in the northern hemisphere, in the cold and the heated deserts. Peace in the southern hemisphere in the temperate climates. Here is Australia the weather in Darwin, which is right at the top in the tropics, its 32 degrees C all year round. Every day is 32C it just varies in humidity thats all. Half the year is called the silly season because people go nuts trying to cope unless there born there etc. Weather definitely affects peoples outlook and demeanor I think.

Post subject: Re: Brrrrrrrrrr
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 pm 

shrinker wrote:
yeah the off track It happened by accident but how about this; look at the developed countries of the world and where are the wars and the troubles? Thee predominantly in the northern hemisphere, in the cold and the heated deserts. Peace in the southern hemisphere in the temperate climates. Here is Australia the weather in Darwin, which is right at the top in the tropics, its 32 degrees C all year round. Every day is 32C it just varies in humidity thats all. Half the year is called the silly season because people go nuts trying to cope unless there born there etc. Weather definitely affects peoples outlook and demeanor I think.

I think there is a lot of truth in that statement.

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog