Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:47 am 
Site Admin

In this one a guy shot his brother, who had just set his own mother on fire with gasoline!! Of course this one doesn't fit the "agenda", ie, criminal stopped by a good guy with a gun, so you won't see this on the national news! [-X

SC woman set on fire by son

http://www2.wbtw.com/news/2013/jan/01/s ... r-5276683/

Quote:
PIEDMONT, S.C. -- An Anderson County woman is being treated for severe burns to her body, after she told deputies her son set her on fire.

Deputies received a 911 call around 8 am Tuesday, according to an on-duty captain with the Anderson Sheriff's Office. The victim, 61 year old Debra Davis, ran to a neighbor's house on Crawford Street in Piedmont for help and the neighbor called 911, according to investigators.

Davis was rushed to Greenville Memorial Hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns to at least 40% of her body. She is now being transferred to the Augusta Burn Center.

According to investigators in Greenville County, the suspect then went to a home on Langston Street in Greenville.

Deputies say the suspect from the burning incident approached his brother and began an argument. Deputies say the brother shot at the suspect, and hit him.

Representatives at the Augusta Burn Center say Debra Davis is in critical condition.

Neighbor Randy Clark said he saw Davis after she was burned -- she was pounding on his door trying to get help just after the incident.

"I just heard someone screaming 'help me'," Clark said. "I opened the door and the smell of gas was powerful, and her clothes were melted."

The suspect is now being treated for his wounds, but is expected to survive. Anderson deputies expect to obtain warrants on him soon.

Greenville deputies say the brother who fired at the suspect will not be charged.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:02 pm 

I bet he had mental issues and was off his meds. So it will be ok.

6.7772 @ 101.51 1/8th 10.747 @ 122.24 1/4

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:46 pm 
Site Admin

I mean, what's with these people doing stuff like this to their own mother?? It seems it's not good for your health and wellbeing to be a parent these days! O:)

Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm 

Craziness. Really can't blame the govt on that one or can we :-k =;

6.7772 @ 101.51 1/8th 10.747 @ 122.24 1/4

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog