Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 pm
Posts: 140
I don't know all of the details and so this may sound a little crazy or "low information." (the new term of the year)

However, I am ready to summarize the deal in a few words without even reading it or waiting for any commentary.

They are willing to give us more taxes with very little cuts on the table." The Republicans did the best they could for us." "They are scared and have no voice." This will be the narrative.

I would like to just give the Republican party to the Democrat party and just let them be one party.

Lets throw them overboard the way we threw the tea overboard and start over.

Don't let Rush an Sean talk you into giving them another chance and tell you there is still hope.

Why does Boehner and Mitch talk like they have Cotton in there mouths. Are they from another planet or something?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:05 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:38 am
Posts: 11804
Location: Coming At Ya!
just primer wrote:
I don't know all of the details and so this may sound a little crazy or "low information." (the new term of the year)


Quite the contrary as if you're talking (writing) about it, that makes you above those "Low Information" "Moocher Class" voters that elected this Marxist a second time!

just primer wrote:
However, I am ready to summarize the deal in a few words without even reading it or waiting for any commentary.

They are willing to give us more taxes with very little cuts on the table." The Republicans did the best they could for us." "They are scared and have no voice." This will be the narrative.


You're being too kind here. The single word to use here is "CAVE", and get use to it because you'll see/hear a lot of that for at least 2 more years.

just primer wrote:
I would like to just give the Republican party to the Democrat party and just let them be one party.


FYI, They already are Democraps and have been for years. That's the reason I call them Republicrats!

just primer wrote:
Lets throw them overboard the way we threw the tea overboard and start over.


If we can't come up with viable Conservative candidates in the future, then I'll just stay home!

just primer wrote:
Don't let Rush an Sean talk you into giving them another chance and tell you there is still hope.


Don't listen to Hannity because he whines too much. I listen to Rush but he doesn't influence who I vote for because he never makes endorsements. Not that it would make a difference if he did.

just primer wrote:
Why does Boehner and Mitch talk like they have Cotton in there mouths. Are they from another planet or something?


Maybe they sound like that because they're trying to talk out of both sides of their mouth at the same time?? Dunno??


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 pm
Posts: 140
Nice breakdown. Yes I still listen it's almost more entertaining now that they have become so Identical in narrative. I was very disappointed that one or the other would not endorse a candidate, instead they just say I don't want to influence, I will just let the process happen, then they do a 360 on there viewpoint of the Rhino who gets in by promising corn oil to Iowa voters.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:38 am
Posts: 11804
Location: Coming At Ya!
My Democrap Senators voted YEA on this bill while all but one member of the US House of Representatives for Virginia voted NO. My 5th district Republicrat Congressman voted No and he's a "Tea Party" guy. I had sent him a fax back a week or so ago requesting that he just vote "present" simply to let the Democraps OWN IT. The way it stands now, it was bipartisan and now Republicrats that voted for it are in bed with the Dems on it.

And did you notice all the "PORK" in that bill??? Jeez, where the hork is all this freaking money coming from?

Does ANYONE believe that we can keep printing money out of thin air to support this welfare state and not turn the USA into Greece within the next year or so??? [-(

Look for Eric Cantor to oppose cry baby Boner for Speaker in this coming Congress!


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to: