Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:21 am 
Site Admin

This seems to be what the Political Elites believe. In a news conference this past week, NRA Vice President Wayne LaPierre called for armed Police officers to be stationed at each public school. Then he was vilified by most of the driveby lamestream media and anti gunners!

Then we see that the "Elites" in Washington send their children to a school that has 11 ARMED SECURITY GUARDS?? As I said, Do as I say, not as I do and the "serfs" and "servents" children get no armed protection.

School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... et-Service

Quote:
Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:14 am 

All of a sudden the Cost of armed guards are just out of the question. The left has never worried about cost before. They will even spend money we don't have. How about sell all of the Hollow tip bullets and spend that money on school security. How about recall all of the Video Games that have a script that sounds the same as an illegal snub film, or are those legal now.

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 am 

If only there was a balanced viewpoint. Sort of like "the rest of the story."

Where's that guy?

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am 

Dead. =P~ (Paul Harvey)

6.7772 @ 101.51 1/8th 10.747 @ 122.24 1/4

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 am 

I heard someplace that his son took over. But, I could always be wrong! Bob J

Post Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:22 pm 

I have heard Paul Harvey's son. Strange, he kind of sounds like a weird imitation of him. I believe he bought the franchise or something.

I was actually referring to another member of the board who sometimes chimes in with a different point of view. I like to hear what he has to say.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 pm 

I never heard any mention of Obama or anybody else trying to stop private schools from having armed security if they want. It would be expensive to do at all public schools. I do think this would be better than having teachers packing a gun in class.

Those people are paying a lot of money to have their kids in that school and are kids of high profile politicians and other prominent people. They certainly should have the right to pay for this type of protection. It is also absolutely necessary to have this level protection for the president's kids, whether the president is Democrat or Republican.

- now you have the rest of the story. ;-)

Rick

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:53 am 
Site Admin

The way I read that article it basically shows the double standard put forth by the Lamestream media, ie, they castigate LaPierre for his call to have armed security at public schools when they (David Gregory for one and who knows how many others) have their children in private school with armed security? THAT my friend IS a double standard and is hypocrisy at it's worst!

That and Oblamo pushing for gun bans, which will stop people from even owning a gun he is depending on to protect himself and his own children? Sorry, but he and his children are no better than any of the rest of us!

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:01 am 

Rick, You are correct in the fact that Security around the Presidents family is nothing new.

As far as what Obama's actual words are and idea's. We only have to look to the State run Media to advance his Narrative. Example: George Stephanopoulos bringing up Free Contraception at the debate a month before Obama releases his take over plan. Now tell me how I could have gotten that wrong. After the NRA spokesman stated that the only way to take down a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun, and we should have armed guards, the media on the top of the hour news states: we all ready have guards in most of are schools. Why is CBS giving a debate or having the last word after each story. I remember certain things in life, points of History, that I bookmarked in my mind. I remember a friend of mine working at a Government site where they would build Sodom Husein's bunker start to finish, and then send in bunker busters to penetrate it. This was during the Clinton administration, even though they pretended that Bush pulled that war out of thin air. I remember Bush and McCain trying for Amnesty for illegals and none of the Conservative talk shows would even mention the topic. I remember Bush trying to give the Ports deal to the U.A.E. and it was the first time he threatened to Veto. I remember Bill Clinton balanced the budget on the backs of Dead People with the inheritance tax. I remember the second day Bush took office the First story from the media was how high the Arsenic level was in our water, and how the Homeless rate had sky rocketed over night with the prospect of a Republican President. I remember being called a Racist everyday the last week before the Election of the first term of Obama if American did not put him in power. I remember McCain wanted to suspend the Campaign in order to figure out how to spend the bailout money, and I will never forget "fast and furious'' and the Libya deaths and Hilary says she had a concussion and can not testify. Know one even asked for a doctors verification. All of a sudden Petraeus has a Moral crisis a week before he has to testify. They have turned me into a Right wing Kook with all of there stupidity. They are even to Stupid to steel an election. They turn in 100% votes in district after district. They give out Driver's License to Illegal immigrant's and then don't even require voter ID. If they did they could just show there License I'm sure. They "lose" the Military Vote time and time again.

How's that for a "Rant".

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog