Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post subject: For those on the Right
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:05 pm 

I don't want to offend any of my like minded people out there, But I have been listening to Hannity and Rush explain away the new developments of the Republican Party. How they are scared to not go along with new taxes and everything else. At the same time they kick off anyone on the comity that doesn't go along with there new found Revenue plan. The guy they kick off doesn't even have the Balls to say what is really going on (Hannity Show 12/5) because he doesn't want to lose his job or lose the power he is allotted by his party. When are we going to get it. They want more money to play with, they are not afraid of re-election and they are not going to take the party back to the old direction regardless of how much the base complains. I feel that Rush and Hannity are doing us a disservice buy standing by the Party. I may Vote Third Party the rest of my Life. I will not give a vote to a Tax and Spend and Lie about it non-opposition party. That's if my Vote even maters, I think there is a lot of Voter Fraud going on. O sure tax the "Super Rich" it won't affect me. If they continue to spend us into oblivion the "little Guy" will lose his Job because of "Budget cuts".

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:13 am 
Site Admin

Just a little advice for ya. Stockpile guns, ammo and food cuz when the money runs out, and it will run out, the "moocher class" will go on the warpath and you'll likely wind up shooting the bastards to keep them from stealing from and or killing you and your family!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only difference in the two parties in DC now is the speed at which they are horking up the Republic!!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:31 am 

While I do understand this point of view and I also know many people who are close to me and my family who are also prepared, and even have invited my family to stay with them. I respectfully disagree. If the end of the world was here, then the U.K. would have already been gone years ago. They are way ahead of us in Left leaning philosophy. I think it is good to be prepared. Look at how many are without electricity in the middle of winter. I Feel like if I were to go to a "bunker" mind set, I would be living with Fear in my life. I do hope that Texas could be on there own. I spent last Christmas in Texas and I loved it.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:06 pm 
Site Admin

Disagreement point taken. However England has been on this course for a long time. We haven't. There's over 300 million people here and only 62 million there.

The killer here will be the speed at which this is happening as with this many people and 40something % of them on the government teat now, there's likely no way we'll get to the other side without some sort of anarchy.

But it's good that you have a plan for your family. In the end, alliances with family and close friends may mean the difference between surviving or not.

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog