Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:10 am 
Site Admin

Insurance company I had my Medigap policy with went out of business last year and that policy was terminated on June 30, 2017. Bought a policy to replace it through Cigna, which is a Medigap F policy which was $139.82 a month.

So fast forward to April 17, 2018 and I get a letter in the mail notifying me that my insurance premium was going up to $173.62, which is a 25% increase??? Did you get that? A 25% INCREASE IN THE MONTHLY PREMIUM PAYMENT!!!

Since I received that notice I've sent Eileen Dillon, who is the person I purchased this policy from, TWO Emails asking for the reason for that much of an increase in only ONE year. To date I haven't received a reply from ANYONE at Cigna Insurance.

FYI, My Wife has a policy with Cigna also and she too got a letter notifying her of a monthly premium increase, BUT, the increase in HER policy is only 10%...........NOT 25% LIKE MINE?? Needless to say, this was a WTF moment for sure!!

This post will be updated when/if I get info from Cigna!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog