Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post subject: Ever Hear Of Van Jones?
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:09 am 
Site Admin

Here is another example of the radical people this administration is giving power in Washington to. Unbelievable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I83p1HiKLdI

And here is more from this same jerk! Follow the link and read the rest of this story.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09 ... -assholes/

White House Green Jobs Adviser Apologizes for Calling Republicans 'Assholes'
Van Jones, the Obama administration's "green jobs" adviser, is seen in a video from earlier in the year calling out Republicans for stonewalling Democratic legislation.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:52 am 

OK on the soap box for a minute. :-

Who really gives a sh*t. The media is making a big deal out of it as always. People call people names all the time. How many times have you (not pointed at you Ken) called a Democrat a Dumba##? How many times have you been called an A**hole? Most wear it as a badge of honor. It never bothered anyone before. But the Pu**ification of America has made everyone sensitive and making people sweat the small stuff. Nobody should apologise for what they say. All we see on the news is film clips or sound bites or headlines to lead us in the direction they want us to go. We don't know the context of what is said or the enviornment it was said in. This was in a college class room enviornment. From the sound of the conversations it was a open forum pro liberal. It was a non-issue until he became a Czar. (I think Czars are BS) I'm not standing up for this Jones guy, it's I'm just tired of all the BS going around he said she said party against party they sound like a bunch of little kids bickering all the time.

Thanks I feel better. =;

6.7772 @ 101.51 1/8th 10.747 @ 122.24 1/4

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:57 am 
Site Admin

Google that name and do some reading! Him calling Republicrats assholes is the least of my worries but it goes along with the rest of his radical agenda! The man has also stated publically that he was indeed a Communist. Here is a link to his background and it begs the question, should this man, who is an appointed czar be an advisor to the President of the United States? This is the kind of people this President is surrounding himself with and it scares the hell out of me!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Jones

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am 

Oh don't get me wrong the people that Obama is surrounding himself with is very scary. But we knew this going in ;-) The majority didn't. They had the kalidascope eyes. =; I have a feeling many Democrats are as scared as we are this is not what they expected. One thing I have noticed to our advantage is when the WH is called on something they are quick to back off. To me it is like the gas companies around here. Let's raise the price $.20 and see the reaction. If none leave the price as is.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm 

Hey guess what? Not even mentioned on CNN.Com

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:56 am 

Van Jones outta here score 1 for Glen Beck and Fox News.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 am 
Site Admin

Bob Bechtel on Fox stated Friday that he would be gone before next Tuesday. He's a Demonacrat and even he is now questioning the vetting process that the NObama administration is using, or not using at all? But in the end I'll bet he still has an office on "the hill" and he'll also have NObama's ear when he wants it! This, like so many other "lip service" deals, is just a front to get Fox News and Beck off their ass!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:17 am 

Yea i thought about that to ken i think he has got some people that are not even on a list that is helping him Soros come to mine.

Post Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:58 pm 
Site Admin

I was blind scanning some satellites with my big satellite dish today and ran across a CNN feed where I saw a familiar face. That face was Van Jones so I stopped and looked for a bit to see what was up. Turns out this communist bastard is now working for CNN??? SAY WHAT?? [-( No wonder CNN's ratings are in the freaking toilet! :-

Well, that's just one more reason NOT to watch that apparently communist network! And I thought Piers Moran was bad enough?? O:)

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog