Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:54 am 

millions of dollors are not loose change.. this crew of idots have to go..they act like they got their welfare check and they are blank rich....

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-ge ... a.Economy/

ecbrc super stock 315 4bbl 2007 champs. high point boat overall 2007.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Have you ever seen anything that Government does that couldn't be done cheaper, better or faster by the private sector? Any time government gets into anything you might as well bend over and grab your ankles cuz here it comes again (BOHICA)!

If the Imperial Federal Government would have just let AIG and all the others go into receivership, the free enterprise system would have taken care of the problem 6 months ago and now we'd be picking up the pieces on our way to a REAL recovery! But NNNOOOO! Uncle Sam had to "rush to the rescure" and now what do we have? We got automakers that still aren't efficent enough to make it, we got financial institutions that still don't operate efficently enough to make it and we got money poured down a rat hole that we'll never get back!!! To our children and grandchildren's detrement I might add!

Remember seeing Chuckie Schumer stand up and state that "the American people don't care about a few Earmarks", ie, billions of unnecessary spending tacked on to other legislation?? How full of s**t is that guy? I care Chuckie! And I'm damn tired of it too!!!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:49 am 
Site Admin

The problem with the "Tea Party" idea is that anything you mail into Congress with anything in it but a letter (like a tea bag) will probably wind up in a s**t can before the politician ever sees it! Since the anthrax deal there is a place that all mail goes to make sure there's nothing in it before the representative ever sees it!

The best way to do this is like Mel said, get involved in activities in your area! Also write or call your representatives and make your wishes known, and DO IT MORE THAN ONCE!! You can also find their website and Email them relentlessly! (my favorite)

Do NOTHING and you got no reason to bitch! Do SOMETHING and there's a chance that we can turn this around! And let me remind you that this is NOT a Republicrat or Demonacrat issue! It's a SURVIVAL OF THIS COUNTRY ISSUE AND SHOULD BE OF THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO ALL OF US! WE CANNOT CONTINUE ON THIS COURSE OF BORROW AND SPEND AND STILL HAVE THIS COUNTRY SURVIVE!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:52 pm 

The more i listen to the news and the radio and the net i get more and more pissed at this goverment we now have in power. I can only blame my self for not voteing [-( .

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Mike you're not the only one that stayed home. There were a s**t load of conservatives that did the same thing just because there was NO ONE to choose from! I voted for McCain but it was just another vote for the lesser of two evils, like it has been for the last 4 or 5 election cycles!

Until we the people let it be known that we're not going to put up with it any more, nothing will change and it will continue to be "business as usual" in Washington. Big money and lobyists have taken over and we are getting the short end of the stick. What we all need to do is get involved and make the "powers that be" understand that the s**t has hit the fan and we've had enough!

Speak and they will listen. Say nothing and that's what you will get. Remember, it's the squeaky wheel that gets the oil!

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:46 pm 

We really need to vote for business people instead of politicians too. The problem is most business people don't want to take a pay cut and put up with the mud slinging of skumbag politicians so they don't run. If we ever need business people we sure need them now. What we got now is career politicians that want to get reelected again and nothing else. Term limits would be nice if we can survive the current bunch of idiots. I think one term would be the best.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:33 pm 
Site Admin

I totally agree!! One term and you're outta here would be great in my book. Virginia governors only serve one term! Shame all the others aren't the same is all.

Oh, and I heard on Fox news this evening that BANKS IN EUROPE GOT 20 BILLION IN BAILOUT MONEY FROM US!!!! That's twenty thousand million dollars of OUR money sent to European banks? What the f**% is wrong with these assholes? Sorry, just no other way to say it!

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog