Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post subject: The List!
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:28 pm 
Site Admin

The following users are on my "Foe" list here on Speed Talk and I don't see what you/they post. Statsystems, Fireonthemountain, Randy331,elle, Brian p, Firedome8, In-Tech, J-C-C, Keith Morganstein, MrBo, F-BIRD'88, Splitter, mk e, les327, sanfordandson, pdq67, joe 90, dirtracr5, kirkwoodken, nomad, jmarkaudio, Tuner, Speedbump, dragz, roadrunner, hoffman900, storm, DrillDawg, Stan Weiss, Warpspeed, midnightbluS10 and several others that don't normally post in this "Politics, Religion and Current Events" section.

There's a few on this list that got there by continually quoting some of the others on the list, not because I actually put them in the same category as the MORONS!

So if you're on "The List" and you respond to a post I make and you are looking for a reply/argument, it's highly likely you won't get one!

If I have you blocked and don't see what you post, IMHO you are:

A) a liberal/progressive/RINO
B) a flaming asshole
C) a Moron
D) all of the above
E) one who insists on quoting the aforementioned MORONS ad nauseam in your posts

If you don't like or disagree with the articles or links I post, then might I suggest that you either:

A) put me on your "Foe" list and block what I post so you don't see it! (preferred action)
B) contact the author/s of what I post and argue with them! (good luck with this one)

And a final note, I hate Democraps, Liberals, Progressives and yes, RINOs! ALL OF THEM, and I wouldn't piss on one of them if they were on fire! I have NO friends that I know of that are in those categories, NONE, NADDA, ZIP and will never knowingly befriend anyone that is! \:D/

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog