Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:20 am 
Site Admin

"Da Ho" qualified 24th at Martinsville and you watch. I bet she finishes 30 something 3 laps down!!

UPDATE: Well, she was 3 laps down but in 24th, right where she started. Add the 4 or so top 10 drivers who had problems and finished behind her and she's 28th where she belongs!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:21 am 
Site Admin

Phoenix, started 16th, and finished..........................................29th!!! Not much I can add to that as it speaks for itself!!

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:16 am 
Site Admin

Homestead, looks like the SHR #4 is on the poll again, the #14 is in at 11th, the 41 is in at 16th and the 10 car is in at ............WAIT FOR IT....................TADA!!!..............30th AGAIN!!! Tyical!

And Newman, the guy she replaced qualified 3rd in the 31 car!

UPDATE: Well, after all the wrecks and about 6 of the usual top 15 cars being destroyed "Da Ho" actually finished in her usual 25th or so position!! I also noted that she finished 24th in the season points standings, which I believe is her best to date, if, you could call that "best" that is!?!?

Not sure I'll continue to track this no driving slut next year as I got bored doing it this year, which was the 3 in this series. We shall see I guess.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:32 pm 
Site Admin

Looks like the "slut" is having sponsorship problems? WHAT TOOK THEM SO LONG!!! It must be painful to spend that kind of money sponsoring such a piss poor driver, hey!

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog