Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog

Post Posted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:09 pm 
Site Admin

Just switched over on September 5th from my 8 year data plan provider nTelos Wireless to Sprint Wireless and I've got to say that the device that Sprint is MAKING me use is a complete piece of CRAP!!! I offered to PURCHASE a device that was compatible with my home network, but Sprint informed me that I'd HAVE TO GIVE UP MY GRANDFATHERED UNLIMITED DATA PLAN TO DO THAT??? Needless to say I'm really PISSED about the whole deal as they have REFUSED TO WORK WITH ME ON ANYTHING SO FAR!!

This Franklin R850 HotSpot they forced on me is just that, ie, IT IS A HOT SPOT ONLY AND CANNOT BE TETHERED TO ANY COMPUTER!!!??? So I had to buy wireless adapters for my computers in order to be able to use it and my WIRED Gigabit LAN in my home is now useless???

With the Sprint service I get constant disconnects on large downloads, there is NO firewall enabled on the device that they demand I use and NO instructions with it as to how to enable it in the control panel!?!? I contacted Franklin asking for help with this R850 and THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER MY EMAILS!!

It's just been a bad deal all around with this merger, and now I hear that Sprint Wireless is looking to merge with T Mobile?? I guess that will bring yet another nightmare!! [-(

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Board index » Racing Forum » Ken0069's Blog