Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Yet another
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:44 pm
Posts: 1507
Location: Tennessee
Image
Just click it to make it bigger, you probably knew that. =; \:D/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 1118
Location: Near a blender!
What's all that green space behind the car? In LA that represents about six houses!

_________________
Best 1/4 mile time (dead hook) = 31.32 @ 28mph!!!  (I'm in better shape now!)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:44 pm
Posts: 1507
Location: Tennessee
LOL, that is about 1 hour on a 60 inch KOBOTA. =;


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:31 pm
Posts: 521
Location: EastWenatchee,WA
Margaritaman wrote:
What's all that green space behind the car? In LA that represents about six houses!
here in wa thats just more parking space for all the rigs you own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, thats one fine looking cam, very nice GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
   

Image


http://www.s10dragracer.com/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:04 pm
Posts: 1118
Location: Near a blender!
spib wrote:
here in wa thats just more parking space for all the rigs you own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wish!

_________________
Best 1/4 mile time (dead hook) = 31.32 @ 28mph!!!  (I'm in better shape now!)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:31 pm
Posts: 521
Location: EastWenatchee,WA
Margaritaman wrote:
spib wrote:
here in wa thats just more parking space for all the rigs you own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wish!
my new neibors came from southern cali, they tell me how much houses cost down there. people sell a $700,000 house in southern cali and move were I live and can buy a nicer house for $200,000 with a 1/2 acre then can have a nice car like yours!!!!!

_________________
   

Image


http://www.s10dragracer.com/


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:55 pm
Posts: 2468
Location: So Cal in the SFV
Margaritaman wrote:
What's all that green space behind the car? In LA that represents about six houses!
So true, But in the SFV they'd put at least 10 on it

_________________
Poverty is owning a race car

   2008 P.S.C.A B1 Champ

2010 WCHRA SPM Champ


Last edited by intocarss on Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:55 pm
Posts: 2468
Location: So Cal in the SFV
spib wrote:
Margaritaman wrote:
spib wrote:
here in wa thats just more parking space for all the rigs you own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I wish!
my new neibors came from southern cali, they tell me how much houses cost down there. people sell a $700,000 house in southern cali and move were I live and can buy a nicer house for $200,000 with a 1/2 acre then can have a nice car like yours!!!!!
Makes me want to move........... real bad

_________________
Poverty is owning a race car

   2008 P.S.C.A B1 Champ

2010 WCHRA SPM Champ


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron