Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:36 am 

slow72velle wrote:
Hey Ron, that is a nice looking firechicken. Okay seriously you wanna trade for a 73 nova hatchback?
=; :^o [-o<
i dont think i would trade but i might just buy another one for the right price.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:41 am 
Site Admin

ron owens wrote:
gdmii wrote:
Good looking ride there Ron. Looks like we both did OK.

George
thanks goerge man i almost missed this one but the lumina was a nice car also but i really like this bird now just got to get where your at a lot of work ahead but it will be fun just getting here ready. i know you got your engine in what else have you done to the camaro.

I'm getting tubular wheelie bars put on it now along with a parachute mount. Then I have to reconfigure the window net and I'm ready to run. Added a couple of guages that I wanted and rewired a few things. Had to redo the fuel lines as the previous owner was running gas so all the lines were too small. I kept my BG400 pump and had to put a relay in for that and then run the fuel line to hookup my gas primer system. Of course all of that was done before I fired the motor.

You will no doubt change some stuff to your liking as well but it sure is nice to sit in a new car and take a look around and say, "Yep, this will work."

Stay safe,

George

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:55 am 

Nice car Ron, 572 as well, that'll fly..

I'll watch the carb results with interest..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:41 am 
Site Admin

ron owens wrote:
i dont think i would trade but i might just buy another one for the right price.

Hey!!! O:) I thought you were just crying about being out of money? O:) You didn't lie to us now did'ja? O:)

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:56 am 

Good choice Ron as I may have turned down the lumina for the bird also..So tell us what motor is going in there??? Good luck and have a safe trip.Barry =;

Best MPH 170.71
Barry

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:51 pm 

Ken0069 wrote:
ron owens wrote:

Hey!!! O:) I thought you were just crying about being out of money? O:) You didn't lie to us now did'ja? O:)
nope ken broke as can be i told i need a job to make some money dont you need some help around the house or your garage or some one to help with all those cars i know you should have some work for a old hillbilly now come on. help a brother out . =; =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:53 pm 

Beretta wrote:
Good choice Ron as I may have turned down the lumina for the bird also..So tell us what motor is going in there??? Good luck and have a safe trip.Barry =;
well barry since you didnt buy the 572 it looks like it will go in the bird now i still have the 548 would that work for =; \:D/ you .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:58 pm 

Ok Ron!!! Will you sell it for what I offered for the 572??? =;

Best MPH 170.71
Barry

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:43 am 

nice ride ron

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:02 pm 

thanks avery it,s been a long time in the working to get one of these things cant wait to get it to the track im gonna get some more pic,s of the rest of the car to post it really is a nice car im very happy with it did not think i was gonna end up with this one i thought i was gonna have the lumina but this came up right at the last minute so i jumped at it . =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:03 pm 

Beretta wrote:
Ok Ron!!! Will you sell it for what I offered for the 572??? =;
well barry you better let me think about that you kinda makin it tough on me . =; \:D/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:09 pm 

gdmii wrote:
ron owens wrote:
gdmii wrote:
Good looking ride there Ron. Looks like we both did OK.

George
thanks goerge man i almost missed this one but the lumina was a nice car also but i really like this bird now just got to get where your at a lot of work ahead but it will be fun just getting here ready. i know you got your engine in what else have you done to the camaro.

I'm getting tubular wheelie bars put on it now along with a parachute mount. Then I have to reconfigure the window net and I'm ready to run. Added a couple of guages that I wanted and rewired a few things. Had to redo the fuel lines as the previous owner was running gas so all the lines were too small. I kept my BG400 pump and had to put a relay in for that and then run the fuel line to hookup my gas primer system. Of course all of that was done before I fired the motor.

You will no doubt change some stuff to your liking as well but it sure is nice to sit in a new car and take a look around and say, "Yep, this will work."

Stay safe, ya george i already been making passes so how fast have you been iv been in the 4,s and never left the garage but man it was fast. =;

George

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

ron owens wrote:
ya george i already been making passes so how fast have you been iv been in the 4,s and never left the garage but man it was fast. =;

=; =; I don't think I made it to the 4s but it was going like hell then my partner came out and opened the door...bummer!

Have you had a chance to look it over? What are you going to have to change?

George

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:14 pm 

It is cheaper that way for sure.
Mel, what do you expect your new combo to run, what did it run before?

oh well.
i guess i'll just have to keep winning races the slow way.
waaahhhh =;[/quote]

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:13 am 

nlmsc33 wrote:
that's a nice ride ron.
congratulations. =D> =D> =D>

jeez.
you guys are gettin out of hand around here.
tube frame cars, altereds, roadsters, 8-900 hp.

oh well.
i guess i'll just have to keep winning races the slow way.
waaahhhh =;
well mel iv noticed that you and jody are the only one,s holding checks up now maybe you guy,s have the right ideal slow and win now you sound like my wife she always says you dont have to be fast to win .thats true but it just is not as much fun . =; \:D/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!