Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:03 pm 

hey avery im about 2 hours away thats right in my home town im from barboursville kt.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:22 pm 

We are all waiting for some more pic's,,,,,,,, since Tray showed you how to post them SOOOOOOOOOOO where are the Pic's O:) !!!!!!!!

Best MPH 170.71
Barry

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:30 pm 

You tell him, Barry...MORE PICS RON....were waiting.LOL =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:31 pm 

hey barry the car looks great i like the color gonna be sharp. well the pic,s are on the way i got the engine in had a lot of work on the motor plate just getting all the hole,s in the right place but i got some pic,s will be posting real soon now trying to get the intake and the carb set up together but there coming i see you have been busy also. =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:34 pm 

ron owens wrote:
hey avery im about 2 hours away thats right in my home town im from barboursville kt.

ill have to come up and watch ya run one weekend..my brother in law lives in london

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:43 pm 

Avery wrote:
ron owens wrote:

ill have to come up and watch ya run one weekend..my brother in law lives in london

that sounds great most all my family still lives down there also ya we race at london love the track =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:48 pm 

StrokerCamaro wrote:
You tell him, Barry...MORE PICS RON....were waiting.LOL =;

hey stroker ya i know im running behind on the pic,s but i have been working on it you guy,s know how much trouble im getting in for working on the car the week of xmas it,s worth it thou i even had the wife helping today she was pulling decals off then i started helping and really screwed up i didnt heat one on the drivers door and pulled paint and all right off a good reason to paint it but i wasnt wanting to it this year ill just wait until next year whatta ya think. o she wasnt happy at all i might say. =; \:D/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:32 am 

We'll let you slide Ron, but after the holidays, you know the drill.LOL

Sorry to hear about the paint [-(

Greg

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:36 pm 

thanks stroker ya i should have put heat on it but you know when you take a chance it gets you sooner or later i will just paint the door and do some touch up it will still look good and being black it will be easy to match cant aford to paint the whole car this year with work like it is and iv spent all the extra money for this project so a little hear and there it will do for this coming year when that first pass comes around ill forget all about the bad luck but thanks guy,s for all the help and replys you are a great bunch .and im glad to have been welcomed aboard and look forward to maybe meeting as many of you as i can .merrychistmas to all .thanks again ron. =; \:D/

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!