Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!

Post subject: Ron's new ride
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:08 pm 

Ron asked me to post this pic of his new ride for him. He said he's going in the morning to pick it up. Looks like a nice ride, maybe he'll chime in with the details

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:19 pm 

Funny looking for a Lumina...LOL

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:26 pm 

thanks chuck ya i had a deal worked out on a don ness lumina and was going to get it and then a friend of mine called and said this guy was wanting my nova and since i knew this car i called and we did a trade on it but for the car it,s a 2000 gebhardt firebird pro stock chassis cert. to 6.0 until 2010 it has strange struts and strange brakes sheet metal fab 9" rear end just installed new k&r wireing system with new k&r pro cube delay box a new set of coated killer pipes stepped headers new pistol grip hurst shifter halon system oh ya and a 7al3 box the motor plate and mid plate polished some new tin just done in the car pro stock dash with gauges chrome wheelie bars oh and they are molly also new fuel cell and one that can be put up front also cant wait until the morning gets here iv been wanting one of these things forever now it,s really going to be a long winter but cant wait to get started on it . more pic,s to come oh buy the way tray is comeing over to the house sunday so give him hell would ya .thanks again chuck =; =; =; \:D/ \:D/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:35 pm 

StrokerCamaro wrote:
Funny looking for a Lumina...LOL
ya it is stroker but when this one came up i just had to take it iv raced against this car a few times this car is deadly i have watched him race this car for a few years now but i would have been happy with the lumina also but i like this body style a little better and it,s still a nice ride gebhartd builds a killer car also . =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:37 pm 

I don't blame ya. I like that body better also. More pics when you can. \:D/

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:45 pm 

ya im going to take some as soon as get it home im going to have a great xmas now i better thank my wife for likeing drag racing as much as me maybe more im a lucky man.when it comes to that she is already picking out colors for the stripes she wants on it you know what i said whatever you want honey. =; =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:50 pm 

nice car, i like the lines of the car. good luck with it. have you heard from tray at all? \:D/

ecbrc super stock 315 4bbl 2007 champs. high point boat overall 2007.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:10 pm 

tonyy358 wrote:
nice car, i like the lines of the car. good luck with it. have you heard from tray at all? \:D/
ya tony i talked to him today he is comeing over to the house sunday so i will get on line he,s going to show me how to do some things on this thing i am a puter dummie i dont know anything about this stuff other than just get online and look around a little im just a old hillbilly hi tech and me just dont seem to mix very well so tray is going to help me out some the new dog is going to teach the old one some tricks lets hope it works . ill just set here and see if i can learn anything. =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:40 pm 

STFU! Very understated. I love it. I still call 'em "Firechickens" though.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:45 pm 

Margaritaman wrote:
STFU! Very understated. I love it. I still call 'em "Firechickens" though.
thanks mm ya i like them chickens to thats why i had to get it instead of the lumina it does have a look to it .

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:50 pm 
Site Admin

Man, you just can't hide money can ya. 572s, 540s, new cars, computer training classes...............Man, where did I go wrong?

Good looking ride Ron. Hope those carbs make it fly! O:)

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.

William Pitt, British Prime-Minister (1759-1806)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:53 pm 
Site Admin

Good looking ride there Ron. Looks like we both did OK.

George

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:55 pm 

thanks ken well now i dont have any money left im out you dont have any odd jobs i could do for ya do you im kinda a jack of all trades unless you need something on the puter well i can plug them in. oh ya i had to have a lite car to keep up with you guy,s . =;

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:05 am 

gdmii wrote:
Good looking ride there Ron. Looks like we both did OK.

George
thanks goerge man i almost missed this one but the lumina was a nice car also but i really like this bird now just got to get where your at a lot of work ahead but it will be fun just getting here ready. i know you got your engine in what else have you done to the camaro.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:23 am 

Hey Ron, that is a nice looking firechicken. Okay seriously you wanna trade for a 73 nova hatchback?
=; :^o [-o<

Board index » Racing Forum » Show Off Your Stuff!